Acne is deemed as one of the most irksome and prevalent skin issues around. Needless to say, nearly everyone has dealt with it at some point in their lives. But, what makes these skin problems really frustrating is when they appear during special events such as your wedding, before a prom, a date and the like. Luckily, there are pure natural home remedies which can help solve your acne-related problems.
So, do you like to know the sure ways on how to get rid of acne fast? Try these home remedies:
- Apply an egg white mask. This will aid tighten the skin. You can dab some egg whites onto your acne and then allow it to sit overnight. In the morning, rinse off the egg white mask using warm water and you will notice that your pores are closed and the acne is reduced.
- Rub a potato on your face. Potatoes aid in soaking up excess oil and at the same time clearing up the pores. All you need to do is to slice a potato into bigger pieces that can be rubbed onto the face. After a few minutes, rinse the juice using warm water.
- Rub your face using ice cube. It has been proven that ice works to immediately close pores up and minimize the redness and swelling of pimples/acne. You can just gently rub your pimples with an ice cube to alleviate its appearance and to soothe whatever pain or irritations it may be causing you. For better results, you can make your ice cubes out of green tea. This can function as an astringent that aids keep the pores clear and tight.
- Create a baking soda paste. Baking soda does wonders in killing bacteria. Mix baking soda with adequate amount of water to make a paste and then dab onto the acne/pimple. Allow it to sit until it has dried and starts to flake off for about 20 to 30 minutes. Then, wash it off using warm water.
- Give yourself a soothing tomato facial. Tomatoes greatly aid in clearing up pimple or acne-prone skin. Mix the tomato to make a pulpy, thick juice. Afterwards, spread this mixture onto the face and let it soak into the pores. Then, rinse it off after about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Create an aspirin mask. It is vital to note that aspirin has anti-inflammatory property and works as a pain reliever. You can grind up one to two pills and then add a little amount of water. Dab the mixture onto the acne and allow it to dry. Wash after a few hours using warm water.
- Try using salicylic acid. This is regarded as one of the main ingredients in many acne-fighting products and this absolutely works. Salicylic acid is a comparatively safe acid which functions to melt away the grime and dirt in your pores. All you have to do is to apply sufficient amount of medicine to cover the skin’s affected area and then rub it gently.
Essentially, all these tips will definitely provide you the perfect solution. However, acne scars are usually the aftermath. If it is, you can read up my Skin Whitening Forever Review.